Schwemmalm ski resort
Not only ski professionals like Bode Miller and successful national teams train in Ultental, the area is also an insiders' tip amongst South Tyrolean's and guests: every skier and snowboarder finds everything he longs for in the sunny Schwemmalm ski resort.
Skiing in Ultental - South Tyrol
The Schwemmalm ski resort in the Ultental Valley offers:
- ski slopes at an altitude `from` 1500 to 26
- 25 metres above sea level 25 km of perfectly groomed slopes of all levels of difficulty
- well arranged ski resort without long waiting times
- wide and sunny slopes without trees
- breath-taking view of the surrounding mountain peaks of the Ortler Group, the Brenta-Adamello area or the Dolomites
- exercise lift for the children's ski school with a professional team of ski and snowboard instructors
- "Bärenhöhle Ski Kindergarten" with full-day care for children
- comfortable alpine huts, restaurants and après ski bars with local specialities and other delights
- numerous events and music round off a skiing day in the Schwemmalm ski resort
Another highlight for children and families is the Albl Family & Fun Park with lots of attractions only 600 m away. This awaits you:
- the longest tubing lane (700 m) in the Alpine region, conveyor belts, sledges, ski bobs and an ice climbing tower. Great fun!
- a toboggan run and ski slope with "Magic Carpet" conveyor belt
- night sledging and sliding
Ortler Skiarena - 15 ski resorts with one ski pass
If you are looking for variety you should visit the Ortler Ski Arena with 15 snow-safe ski resorts offering a varied winter adventure: 300 km of excellent slopes and toboggan runs, cross-country tracks, halfpipes, snow-shoe hiking paths, and unique mountain tours for ski touring up to 3,200 m amidst the unique natural landscape in South Tyrol.