Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are applied by third parties and are used to display advertising. No personal information is processed, but a connection will be established to your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to “Tools” and “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the top to block all cookies
4. Click OK to confirm
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the “History” and select “Create custom settings”. Select “Accept cookies from websites” and save the settings.
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block storage of data for all websites.
6. Select Done.
Further information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
1. Open Safari
2. Select “Settings” in the system bar and in the “Privacy” dialog box that opens
3. In the section “Accept cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should store the cookies of the websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “show cookies”