Inclusive services in your hotel in St. Nikolaus - Ultental
Beautiful holidays in South Tyrol
Hotel Ortler inclusive services for your holiday feeling...
- welcome aperitif for your holiday adventure
- enjoy the variety of organic products from nearby farmers during the vast alpine breakfast buffet
- delicious 5-course menu of your choice*
- crunchy salad buffet
- vegetarian dishes every day
- 1x week gala dinner*
- 1x week Ulten gourmet evening*
- 1x week fine herbal cuisine*
Wellbeing and more...
- light-flooded indoor pool
- bubbling Jacuzzi
- Finnish sauna
- biological herbal sauna
- Turkish steam bath
- refreshing Kneipp basin
- beauty farm
- cosy bathrobes and sauna towels
Fit and active in summer
- every week 4 guided hikes with certified mountain and hiking guides
- mountain-bike rental
- Nordic walking
- playground with sandpit and swing
Fit and active in winter
- snow-shoe hikes with snow-shoe rental
New in June 2017
Just one pass enabling you to explore this magnificent South Tyrolean landscape, practice your favourite sports and discover the local culture. The UltentalCard unlocks a multifaceted world of experiences in the Ultental Valley and throughout the region.
With the UltentalCard, a one-day round trip starts on the Schwemmalm cable car and includes free use of the Weissbrunn shuttle for hikers. Cardholders also have free access to all museums in the Ultental Valley as well as in over 80 museums located throughout South Tyrol. Sports enthusiasts can use it to access the municipal swimming pool in Ultimo/Ulten, enjoy the open air ice rink in Pracupola/Kuppelwies and go cross-country skiing on the Ultental Valley cross-country ski trail.
UltentalCard holders are also entitled to free public transport anywhere in South Tyrol!
The UltentalCard comes at no extra cost and is included in the price of your room. Issued on arrival, it remains valid for the duration of your stay.
One pass, many services*: the UltentalCard is inclusive of:
- 1x round trip on the Schwemmalm cable car
- Free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol
- Free use of the Weissbrunn shuttle for hikers
- Free entry to over 80 museums and exhibitions throughout South Tyrol
- Free admission to the museums in the valley – Culten, the Ultental Valley Museum and the Lahner Säge sawmill
- Free access to the Ultental Valley cross-country ski trail
- Free access to the Pracupola ice rink
- Free access to the municipal swimming pool in Ultimo
* Services on offer may differ, depending on the season!
"Paris Ultental Reisen"
Organised one-day excursions with our own tour operator "Paris Ultental Reisen" to the beautiful surroundings in South Tyrol at special rates for our guests! For lunch and dinner you can taste fine specialities in our à-la-carte restaurant. The comfortable Cafè with sun terrace is ideal for enjoying a Cappuccino! The MeranerlandCard offers reduced prices for a perfect holiday!