Summer holidays in Ultental
The Ultental Valley in the vicinity of Merano - South Tyrol is an ideal summer destination for those living in cities, nature lovers, families and more. Far away from the hectic of everyday life and crowds you'll find peace, recreation and a natural landscape as far as the eye can see. The valley has been preserved and is a gem with regard to flora and fauna. Innumerable alpine flowers grow on wonderful alpine meadows. Roaring rivers with crystal-clear source water to quench your thirst and to cool tired legs. Those who want to enjoy high altitudes conquer mountains of 3,000 m of height and more and enjoy the wonderful view of the surrounding summits all the way to the Ortler Peaks.
Alpine pastures, alpine rose and nature adventure
Our summer tips in Ultental
- lying down on alpine meadows and observing the clouds
- admiring rare alpine flowers
- observing a dairymaid while she makes the cheese at a traditional alpine hut
- tasting natural products
- breathing in the scent of fresh hay
- enjoying the unique panorama
- discovering Ultental and Deutschnonsberg on a bicycle
- or visiting the thermal baths in the nearby spa town of Meran
... this is pure recreation! In order to show you the most beautiful side of the Ultental Valley, we would like to invite you to participate in our guided adventure hikes.